We are proud to have completed 750+ projects with a large number of clients over the years. We have listed just a small selection here to highlight those areas where we believe we have excelled.
- Violence Against Children in Turkey
- EU Communications Strategy Survey
- Effects of the Internet and Media Habit on Politic Attitudes
- ISKUR Vocational Training Evaluation-Impact Evaluation Surveys
- Women Entrepreneurship in Turkey
- Kayseri Universities and City Interaction
- Istanbul O/D Transportation Surveys
- Corruption in Turkey, from the Perspective of Business World & General Public
- Lineup Migration History Of Turks in Europe
- Survey with Organic Agriculture Farmers
- Socio Economic Impact of Agricultural Subsidies
- Women Fertility In Turkey
- Global Competitiveness of Turkish Cities
- Early Childhood Development, School Readiness and Pre-primary Education
- Analysis of Financial Literacy Surveys
- Social Security Surveys
- School enrollment and drop-out problem in primary school education in Turkey
- Informality in Turkey; Causes, Consequences, Policies
- Anti-Semitism / Tolerance Against Different Cultures
- Impact Evaluation of the ” Education for Girls Project”
- Religiosity & Wellbeing
- Satisfaction from Services, Patronage Relations and Reform in Central and Local Governments in Turkey
- Democracy Today: Elections, Protest and Stability in an Islamic Society
- Justice Barometer-Perceptions of Turkish Citizens on Justice and Law Systems
- Households’ Stocks and Assets: A Survey on Consumers in Turkey about their Financial Choices
- Scaling up Social Transfers in Zambia
- Attitudes and Behaviors of Citizens Towards Tax
- Strategic Groupings and Competitive Structures of Turkish Textile Companies
- Survey on Disabilities
Publications based on our
Our work has formed the centrepiece of a number of publications and reports delivered by some of the most respected institutions across the globe.
With over 25 years experience, we are pioneers in market and social research.
750+ market and social research projects that have influenced and shaped the industry.
400+ fieldworkers in 21 offices throughout Turkey with easy access to all 81 cities in the country.